Our friendly, uniformed Maintenance Technicians will address facility maintenance issues so that you don't have to think about it. We offer a range of services that can be customized to meet the needs of your property and budget.
Typical Maintenance Technician Services performed for our clients
Diagnose & perform minor & routine maintenance and repair involving the following on a daily basis:
- Minor electrical & plumbing – lights, aerators, toilets
- Minor heating systems (proper certification may be required for some repairs)
- Minor appliances – light bulbs, body parts
- Minor water irrigation systems – head replacement
- Stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings – cleaning & painting
- Tile, carpet, flooring – cleaning & caulking
- Interior and exterior lights – bulb replacement
- Fireplaces, ceiling fans – cleaning
- Shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors
- Door locks, PO Boxes & locks
- Water intrusion – clean up
- Walls – painting
- Pool area, tile, spa, pool furniture – cleaning
- Assist in keeping grounds neat & free of litter. Rake, sweep, and shovel as needed.
- Routinely assist in performing duties to restore units to “market ready” condition
- Consistently be aware of and report to the Facility Manager the condition of the physical property throughout the community and immediately correct unsafe conditions (i.e. broken gates leading to pools, broken steps, open holes, broken/burned out exterior lights, etc.)
- Report needs to Facility Manager to maintain adequate inventory of spare parts & maintenance materials to handle most common repairs & situations
- Assist in identifying all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, sewer clean-outs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment on a regular basis
- Inspect all tools and maintain in excellent condition
- Report items requiring major repairs to the Facility Manager
Contact us today to ask us about a solution for your Maintenance Technician needs.
Sage Environmental Services, Inc.
The Bullitt Center
1501 East Madison Street, Suite 400
Seattle WA 98122
Phone · 206.491.0359
Fax · 206.238.9600